Each web development project we undertake is unique. After all you and your organisation are unique! No two websites are exactly the same. So before we know your exact needs, it is impossible to work on an accurate description of what your site will contain and thus what it will cost.
We will talk to you about what you want to do with your website and give you an estimated cost to produce your website.
The costs will vary depending on:
- The amount of content that already exists for the site
- How complex the site is — special features, the number of templates, access to external data sources or content, etc.
- How complex the layout and design are
- The number of special features needed in the adminstration side of the site, and many other factors
- Whether you host your site with us, and
- The level of support you want
Contact us for a chat and we can work up a quote for you.
If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur.
— Paul N. (Red) Adair
Charities, open source projects, and other worthy causes may well attract a lower rate.
Fixed price work
If you know exactly what you want, and the scope of your project is strictly defined, we might be able to quote you a fixed price for the job.
Again, contact us and we can work up a quote for you.